Last Updated: June 18, 2016
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
(a) Although the primary purpose of the Website is to provide useful and accurate information about the various shopping, community and lifestyle centers owned, operated and/or managed by Rue Afrique (collectively, the “Rue Afrique Malls”), the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. To the extent that content has been provided by third parties (e.g., merchants and retailers), and includes sales, offers, coupons, giveaways, advertisements, promotions, pricing or similar information over which Rue Afrique has no control, you must do your own due diligence and exercise your best judgment in accessing, using and/or relying on any such third party content. Rue Afrique has no responsibility for the terms of any third party offer, sale, purchase or other transaction and the use, posting, distribution, or publication of content does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, advice, opinion or comment by Rue Afrique nor is it an assurance of legality, quality or safety by Rue Afrique.
(e) This Website uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram, Inc. This website also uses the Facebook API and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook, Inc. This website also uses the Twitter API and is not endorsed or certified by Twitter, Inc.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE WEBSITE
(a)Authorization of Use and General Prohibited Uses.
(ii) You acknowledge and agree that Rue Afrique specifically prohibits, and by your use of the Website, you expressly agree not to engage in, the following conduct: the deletion or alteration of any Materials; any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure; the use of any data mining, robots, scraping or other similar means or methods for purposes of data gathering or extraction; and/or the use of any directory information to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, telephone calls or other solicitations. You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Website. You further agree that you will not (A) use any manual process to monitor or copy the Material or for any other unauthorized purpose without Rue Afrique’s prior express written permission; and/or (B) use the Website to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or ordinance.
(b)Copyright; Prohibition Against Copying. The contents of the Website, such as the compilation and arrangement of text, graphics, images and other materials, and the hypertext markup language (HTML), scripts, active server pages (ASP), content provided by RSS feed, Atom feed, web service feed or other web feed or other content or software used in or provided through the Website (the "Material"), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
(i) Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe in good faith that any material on the Website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Rue Afrique’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent") a written notice requesting that Rue Afrique remove or block access to the infringing material. Your notice to Rue Afrique must include the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
(3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website with sufficient detail (including applicable URL if possible) that Rue Afrique may find it on the Website;
(4) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) information, if possible, sufficient to permit Rue Afrique to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content; and
(7) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.